BARBEQUED RANCH STEAKS
Barbequed Ranch Steaks
- 4 (5-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® steaks (any cut)
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup hickory or mesquite smoked barbeque sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In medium mixing bowl, combine beer, barbeque sauce, onion powder, garlic powder and chili powder. Place steaks in shallow dish; coat with half of marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Discard excess used marinade. Broil or grill steaks over medium high heat to desired doneness, brushing frequently with unused marinade.
Nutrition information not available.