HICKORY SMOKED BONELESS PRIME RIB PREP
Made from the highest quality Certified Angus Beef ®, our Hickory Smoked Boneless Prime Rib is rubbed with our flavorful seasonings and slow smoked over real hickory for hours giving it that rich, juicy flavor and tenderness! Fully cooked and ready to heat & serve. Approximately 16-17 (10 oz.) servings.
- Remove product from box.
- Leave product sealed and place in refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Remove product from plastic bag and discard bag.
- Cooking and grilling equipment temperatures vary.
- All heating times are approximate. Adjust accordingly.
Use a meat thermometer to determine internal temperature and doneness.
- For the most accurate reading, insert the meat thermometer into thickest part of product.
Preheat oven to 325°F. Place prime rib on a rack in a roasting pan. If desired add 1 cup of water to the pan. Cover with foil and heat for approximately 1-1/2 hours. Pull from oven when internal temperature reaches 135°F. Let rest uncovered for 15-20 minutes. Slice to desired thickness.