STEAKS WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
Enjoy summer herb deliciousness with Grilled Steak with Classic Chimichurri Sauce. Italian parsley and cilantro make the sauce bright and full of fresh flavor.
PREP TIME:15 mins
OTHER TIME:5 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
TOTAL TIME: 35 mins
- 8 Certified Angus Beef ® Strip or Ribeye steaks
- 1/2 cup (1-ounce) chopped flat leaf Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup (1-ounce) chopped cilantro
- 1/2 onion (4-ounces), finely diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic (3/4-ounce), minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a food processor or blender, combine parsley, cilantro, onion, garlic, oregano, red pepper and salt by pulsing to a finely chopped consistency.
- Add vinegar and agave nectar. With processor running, add oil in a slow stream until well combined. Transfer half of sauce to serving bowl, refrigerating remaining half for another use, up to two weeks.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness over medium high heat. Allow to rest 5 minutes and serve, topping with sauce.